Augere exists to help our customers achieve better outcomes.
By drawing on our knowledge and experience, we identify and prioritise a series of solutions that deliver the new capabilities you require, then oversee delivery and facilitate their integration into your business. Our greatest strength is listening, interpreting what you need into a programme of works and then delivering at pace, for example:
- Supporting mid-tier companies achieve rapid growth
- Helping local government and public sector bodies to transform services
- Delivering complex change projects and programmes
- Supporting educational bodies to transform and perform
- E-learning and bespoke learning experiences
Augere are transformation and performance specialists. We combine our strategy services, project delivery strengths and people development interventions with pragmatism and a positive mindset, to help our customers deliver and perform better, faster.
We see this as a continuum not a sequence: understanding the business challenges, executing against the defined plan and continuously growing and adapting.
Understanding your needs, and creating the transformation roadmap and rationale for change.
Executing the change plan, delivering your desired outcomes and business benefits.
Growing your people and organisation capabilities, to embed the transformation and create legacy.
For change to succeed, taking your people on your journey is key. By working with Augere your people will understand what they need to do differently and will feel equipped to own and sustain the changes that are required. What makes Augere different is that we use a 3-step approach to deliver change successfully. We understand technology and business processes but people are at the heart of what we do.
Whatever your ambitions, Augere will strive to help you achieve them:
Delivering business growth ambitions quicker, with greater certainty and at lower cost
Enabling complex transformation programmes, such as digital, ERP or Shared Services
Driving business improvements by elevating people’s performance
Implementing process improvements and business effectiveness
Aligning change across people, process, and technology initiatives, managing the change to enable continuity of quality service
We are privileged to work with some truly inspirational businesses across a wide spectrum of sectors and markets.
Our customers include:
Here is what some of our valued customers have to say about working with Augere:
Augere’s insight in a very short period of time assisted us to refocus our efforts on this ambitious programme. They were challenging but in a constructive manner that has moved us forward immenselyMark Wynn – COO
Cheshire West and Chester Council
Augere helped us to understand the barriers and limitations to growth and then to develop a clear ‘ROADMAP’ of projects and investment initiatives required to set the business up for future success. These changes will improve the way we work and free us all up to focus more on the value adding activities we enjoy and to serve our customers even betterBenjamin Hall – MD
Our latest news
Life is evolving and fast moving inside Augere as well as outside. We will keep you posted on the latest news here.
- Resources: 5 Considerations in helping break down siloed thinking and embrace cross-functional collaborationA business suffering from a prevailing silo mentality can be a challenging place to work. It is likely to be characterised by turf wars, negative energy and conflict. We have set out five more key things to consider in helping to break down siloed thinking:
- Resources: Breaking the silo mentality drives profitable business growthBreaking down the silos to get people working together across organisational boundaries is a tough nut to crack for many leaders seeking to grow their business rapidly. Read our Managing Directors blog below about how ‘Breaking the silo mentality drives profitable business growth’.
- Resources: Effective performance management needs objectives to be agreed and these will depend on clear and measurable business KPI’sPerformance management starts with setting clear goals and objectives! Read our Senior Consultant Gareth Jones blog about how defining clear KPI’s enables effective performance management in businesses.