Augere Limited is committed to safeguarding your privacy. We will never sell your data and we promise to keep your details safe and secure.
This policy sets out the criteria by which Augere will acquire, store and access your personal data, in line with the General Data Protection Regulations which came into force on 25 May 2018.
Who we are:
Augere provide a range of solutions to clients engaged in Business Change and Transformation activities. These activities typically include (although not limited to) provision of management consultancy services, Project and Programme management support, resource augmentation, learning and development programmes and specialist client advice and support. We also provide additional services including specialist leadership coaching and training on demand.
Our head office is located at 24 Nicholas Street, Chester, CH1 2AU. Company number: 11676905
What Personal Data Gets Stored?
We keep a record of web pages seen, links clicked, email address, contact numbers and other suggested contacts.
We make a note when you contact us on our CRM systems.
We may collect public, work-related information, such as:
– First Name
– Last Name
– Email Address
– Telephone/Mobile Number
– Job Title
– Company Name
What Is This Data Used For?
For customer contact, business development, information and support
To tailor the information, we share with you to help ensure that it’s relevant, useful and timely.
For sales and marketing – especially targeting and personalisation.
We are committed to ensuring that you only see marketing and/or receive contact from us that is relevant and valuable to you. We therefore limit our activities to people who:
– are looking or have recently looked at our website or social media marketing etc, or have previously signed up to receive news and offers, or
– have a role where they & their employer could greatly benefit from an AUGERE consultation
– For GDPR purposes - the legal basis is Consent and Legitimate Interests.
Does Anyone Else Get My Data?
We are the Data Controller. We do not sell your data, nor let others copy it for their own purposes. Your personal data is always under our control.
We use the following marketing and customer management tools:
– WP Engine through Carpe Diem to host our website (WordPress used to construct website and act as CMS).
– Google Analytics to count page visits etc.
– HubSpot / LinkedIn / Twitter / Facebook / Instagram for B2B marketing.
– Microsoft Teams or Zoom for conference calls.
– CRM – HubSpot
– Microsoft Office 365 Suite (Excel, Outlook, Word, TEAMS, SharePoint & Project) for emails and other communications.
– VideoTile for Training & Learning courses
Storing Your Data
Your details will be held on secure, encrypted, systems located in our Cloud-based encrypted secure servers as part of our online toolsets described above.
We take the security of your data very seriously and comply with all the relevant regulations concerning its storage. We undertake regular reviews to ensure our systems and processes align to the latest requirements and standards in relation to data security, including ensuring all relevant updates are applied to our systems.
How Long Will We Keep Your Data?
We will retain your data in line with our Contact Strategy which will set out the timetable of contact, projected future contact dates and approach methods. This period will vary from client to client and will typically include an assessment of (but not limited to) frequency of contact, nature of the relationship, value of the contact and any other information that we deem appropriate to consider.
What are your Data Subject Access Rights?
In line with GDPR provisions, you have the right to the following:
– Right to access – you have the right to request a copy of all data we hold about you
– Right to rectification – where any data we hold is incorrect you have the right to ensure it is correct
– Right to be forgotten – you no longer wish for us to hold your data, we will delete it
– Right to portability – you can ask us to provide your data to a third party in machine-readable format
– Right to restrict processing – since we only use this to contact you, there is no processing to restrict, we would simply delete the information.
– Right to unsubscribe – You are able to unsubscribe from our newsletter or any email marketing activity.
If at any point you believe the information, we process on you is incorrect you can request to see this information and have it corrected or deleted. If you wish to raise a complaint on how we have handled your personal data, you can contact our Data Protection Officer who will investigate the matter.
Our Data Protection Officer is Simon Cook: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not satisfied, with our response or believe we are processing your personal data not in accordance with the law you can complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).