Where We Do It
Our modular approach to transformation adds value for all markets, sectors and business types
Our AUGERE team has extensive strategy, transformation and operational leadership experience across multiple sectors, which they use to achieve enhanced business performance in any setting.
Growth & Scale-up
The Scale-Up market continues to develop strongly. With many SME businesses looking to grow and expand their product lines and market reach, obtain funding and make step changes to their profile, this exciting market is a perfect fit for our AUGERE Growth Service, with its flexible approach and ability to draw combinations of specialist skills and expertise as required, on a modular basis, to fit your business needs.
AUGERE bring a pragmatic mindset focused on building the right foundations at the outset of any growth programme, to ensure that future scalability and leverage become a reality. Our future lens view also ensures that longer term goals, compliance and security needs and sustainability aspirations are in mind from the outset, to make them more obtainable.
To talk to us about how we can help you to build and execute your plan for growth aspirations, please get in touch with us.
AUGERE has built a strong legacy working with Public Sector organisations. We drive focus and certainty in delivery through experienced leadership, relevant expertise and customer-driven teams, operating within a highly competitive pricing structure.
Many public sector bodies are under increasing demand to provide value-for-money services, often digitally-led; essentially requires more services to be enabled for less budget. Our Advise > Deliver > Elevate model offers your public sector organisation a flexible combination of expertise and knowledge, via our modular service offering, which positions our best in class transformation experiences firmly within public sector affordability boundaries.
With extensive career experiences building and transforming some of the world’s best-known global corporates, our AUGERE team bring a unique combination of significant and relevant experiences to best address your transformation challenges.
Increasingly, we are finding that large-scale corporates are focusing transformation through assessment and enablement of infrastructure cost base and reach, considering different operating models (including outsourcing and shared services) and prioritising efforts to achieve the right balance of great customer experience and bottom line impact.
The Educational sector continues to drive a challenging agenda, through transformation of both cost base and revenue lines, constantly looking to rationalise and improve efficiency where possible, in order to maximise and preserve funding for academic priorities.
AUGERE bring a commercial mindset and approach to the education sector, supporting universities, colleges, academies, and schools looking to transform and perform. We excel in change where it matters to you; such as ERP implementations, Shared Services, organisational change programs and leadership development programs.
Our Advise > Deliver > Elevate model offers your educational organisation a flexible combination of expertise and knowledge, via our modular service offering, which positions our best in class transformation experiences firmly within educational organisation affordability boundaries.
To discuss how we can help, please get in touch
- News: AUGERE Directors insights on Brexit and COVID-192020 has created a significant shift in our daily lives. Read about our Directors perspectives so far in this article.
- Resources: Cyber Security Spotlight!Maybe it’s time we stopped just scrolling by? Read about a recent cyber incident handled by our Customer Delivery Director Peter Nacson – we guarantee it’ll make you think!
- News: Celebrating 2 years of AUGERE!We incorporated two years ago on the 14 Nov 2018, so it is our birthday tomorrow! Read our article about the journey we’ve been on over the past 2 years, by our Managing Director, Peter Fennell!
- News: Perspectives On The Impact Of COVID-19 And LockdownRead about the impact of COVID-19 and Lockdown from the perspective of Yasmin Fennell, our Millennial Digital Marketing & Communications Lead!
- News: Wow…What An Amazing Virtual Event!Thank you to everyone that joined our virtual celebration today! 🎉 Read a summary of the event and access the recording and materials here!
- Events: Virtual Celebration – 23rd October @ 11.30am!Celebrating our AUGERE journey so far, including guest speaker Alex Staniforth, record-breaking adventurer and mental health advocate! Register via email with email@example.com
- News: AUGERE reapproved as a Crown Commercial Service SupplierWe are delighted to share that our services are accredited to be delivered via the G-Cloud 12 framework!
- Training Course: Lean Process and Six SigmaThis workshop will give participants an overview of the Six Sigma and Lean methodologies, and some of the tools required to deploy Six Sigma and Lean in their own organisations.
- News: Our new AUGERE website is live!We are hugely excited to announce the launch of our refreshed website today! Please take a look and get in touch, it would be great to hear your feedback!
- News: AUGERE Launches ELEVATE Services!We are delighted to share that we have launched our people performance service line called ELEVATE!
- News: AUGERE Limited appoints new DirectorWe are delighted to share that we have appointed Lisa M. (Hooley) Edwards as a shareholder & our new Marketing Director!
- Training Course: Change ManagementChange is a constant in our lives. This workshop will give any leader tools to implement changes more smoothly and to have those changes better accepted.
- Case Study: City-Wide Culture Sector ProgrammeRead about how AUGERE helped a major UK City to develop a city-wide roadmap of improvement initiatives and implement pilot schemes.
- Training Course: Coaching and MentoringThis workshop focuses on how to better coach your employees to a higher performance.
- Case Study: Primary Education SettingRead about how a member of the AUGERE team helped a Primary Education Setting to improve efficiency, effectiveness, governance, engagement and outcomes.